When guests are searching for an accommodation, it is usually the photos that catch their eyes first!
Access your listing, and click on "Photos" on the left side of the page. You can load up to 20 photos to enhance your listing. You can also choose the order in which they appear by simply clicking and dragging them to the desired position.
The first picture will be your cover photo. Be sure to choose carefully because it is what will initially attract guests to click on it. It is important to highlight the unique aspects of your listing in each of your photos, as well as your property overall.
- Photo format: JPEG
- Dimensions pictures: 3 megapixels 2048 x 1536
- Maximum size per photo: 10 MB
Here are some pointers/tips:
- Make sure the photos are bright, clear and well representative of your apartment/house
- Publish the maximum amount of pictures to illustrate your listing, and increase your chances of rent (up to 20 per listing)
- Take multiple pictures of each room with different angles
- Landscape orientation is preferred since it is more suitable to display on our website
- Feel free to add some pictures of your home/property and even your surroundings
If you have any problems uploading your photos, they are probably not the right size. If you are using a Windows system, you can resize your photos with Paint. You can also go to the following website: http://www.picresize.com/ to resize your photos online.