When guests are searching for an accommodation, it is usually the photos that catch their eyes first!
Access your listing, and click on "Photos" on the left. You can load up to 20 photos to enhance your listing, and add captions on each of them. You can also rotate and choose the order in which they appear by simply clicking and dragging them to the desired position.
The first picture will be your cover photo. Be sure to choose carefully because it is what attracts guest to click in it! It is important to highlight the unique aspects of your listing in each of your photos, as well as your property overall.
- Photo format: JPEG
- Dimensions pictures: 3 megapixels 2048 x 1536
- Maximum size per photo: 10 MB
Here are some pointers/tips:
- Make sure the photos are bright, clear and well representative of your apartment/house.
- Publish the maximum of pictures to illustrate your listing and increase your chances of rent (up to 18 per listing).
- Take multiple pictures of each piece with different angles.
- Landscape is preferred since it is more suitable for displaying pictures on the website.
- Feel free to add some pictures of your home/property and even your surroundings.
If you have problems uploading your photos, probably they are not the right size. If you are using Windows system, you can resize with Paint. You can also go on the following website: http://www.picresize.com/ to resize your photos online.
misterb&b also provides a Professional photographer service