To make your guests feel at home, here are few tips to keep in mind :
- Communicate your check-in procedure in advance. Be in touch with your guest and make their arrival easy and comfy.
- Make sure your phone is reachable to guests in the event of a travel delay or last-minute question.
- Provide your guests with detailed directions so they can get to your place.
- Provide detailed House Rules so you don’t have to explain everytime. Leave a list of phone numbers for taxi companies, restaurants or other services they might need, and emergency contacts.
- To go beyond the basic, you can offer to get them acquainted with your space or neighborhood, provide some drinks and snacks, or introduce them to some of your favorite places in the city.
- Communicate your check-out policy, and make sure the process for returning keys and checking out to be clear and simple.