The Prepaid Debit MasterCard® will be mailed to you in over 200 countries and credited with your payments from misterb&b. After receiving the card, you will be able to use it just like a regular debit card.
With the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard, you can withdraw funds from any ATM machine, and make purchases (online and in store) wherever MasterCard® is accepted in your local currency. You can also
withdraw the funds from your Payoneer account to your bank account in your local currency.
- Access to cash immediately after receiving a payment from misterb&b
- No charge for transactions online and in stores.
- Latest Chip and PIN technology for enhanced security
- Withdraw funds from your card to your bank account:
- Lower cost, easy access to funds in your bank account in your local currency
- Available in over 80 countries.
- Competitive exchange rates – up to 2% above the official mid-market rate
- Since the withdrawal charge is per transaction, it’s best to withdraw high amounts, rather than many withdrawals of small amounts.
- It’s free to check your balance online or on the mobile app.
Costs and pricing:
How to switch from a bank account to a prepaid card?
After your Payoneer account has been approved, log in to misterb&b dashboard and go to “My account”. You’ll have the option to change your payment method.
What happens after I register?
Once you have submitted your Payoneer application, you can view your account status at any time by logging in to your Payoneer Account - My Account .
New applications take up to several business days to be reviewed. Once reviewed, you will receive an email confirmation with further details. In some situations you may be asked to provide extra details such as a copy of your ID, Certificate of Incorporation, bank statement or other documents.
How do I view my Payoneer account balance?
Sign in to My Account. Your current account balance will be displayed at the top of the page, below the menu.
How do I withdraw funds from my Payoneer Account (for a Prepaid MasterCard users)?
You can easily withdraw funds to your local bank account.
To read more about our Withdraw to Bank Account service, click here.
How do I check my transaction and payment history?
Sign in to My Account and go to the “Activity” menu, or click on either of the links below:
How to contact Payoneer?
English: +1 855 868 2255